I had this dream recently...shld consider as a nightmare, coz i was escaping from an aligator/crocodile kind of animal... can't really recall is it an aligator or crocodile...but i have this dream before, same animal but different scenario.. but the same action, escape.
So i searched online for some interpretations. Here's what i read from Dream Moods.
" To see an alligator in your dream, symbolizes treachery, deceit, and hidden instincts. It may be a signal for you to take a new perspective on a situation.
It may also represent your ability to move between the material world of waking life and the emotional, repressed world of the unconscious. Alternatively, the alligator represents healing powers and qualities.
To dream that you are running away from the alligator, indicates that you are unwilling to confront some painful and disturbing aspect of your unconscious. There is some potentially destructive emotion that you are refusing to acknowledge andowning up to. "
As for Crocodile, the interpretation is as follows:
To see a crocodile in your dream, forewarns of hidden danger. Someone near you is giving you bad advice and is trying to sway you into poor decisions. The crocodile may be an aspect of yourself and your aggressive and "snappy" attitude. Or maybe it reveals that you have displayed some false emotions and shedding "crocodile tears".
To dream that you are chased or bitten by a crocodile, denotes disappointments in love and in business.
I think what i dreamt was an aligator from the look of the above interpretations.... i have been under alot of stress from work ever since last December... and my health isnt that well either..so am worrying bout both at the same time... and human relationship with my senior...sigh...i have been trying hard to meet her expectations, act according to her mood...and suppress myself so hard... i dont know how to act anymore... i just keep telling myself to meet her demand, meet her demand, meet her demand...
The interpretation says "There is some potentially destructive emotion that you are refusing to acknowledge andowning up to" i think this is it. Suppressing my emotions resulted destrutively in my soul.
Emotions runs along with Health a great deal...so of coz it affects my health.
I need something to relax myself..and stay stress free..
I need someone to acknowledge my work, what am doing, and my efforts!
I have been working so hard as well!! I hate the heirachy in my company where your work is usually unseen, unacknowledgeable.. bossess only sees from a certain heirachy of ppl/position. All the conditions, rules, procedures are tying me down.
Am goin to change. I need time.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment