
Am really glad to see replies in my new blog. Thanks friends~ Felt the warmth.. ^_^
I wanna share a link here of one of my friend who won 3rd place in the Grooming Competition for Dogs.
_____________________________________
Time really flies...its already mid-month of Sept...soon this month will be over and the balance of 3 months left for 2007.
I have already worked for 2 years plus and I think the most tiring and hardest thing in the working life is not the work, it is the human relationship, your socialising skill.
If you cant mixed well with your colleagues, you might end up being back-stapped. You can also end up not favoured by Boss.
Personally, am kind of in the middle of neither good nor bad situation, but because am in the middle line, any sign of tripping can mean falling into a good / bad situation. So, am concious of this line, and tried my best to stay balance.
I have a really good start in this company. Started off in a team, so small and carefree with really kind and caring seniors. No politics, very few gossips and alot of sharing. After a year, I was promoted surprisingly.
Things have changed. You cannot expect things to be the same anymore. Company expanding, Organisation changes, more staffs; more gossips, jealousy and thus, politics.
Now, I have to be careful of whatever I said, I do and I react.
I just dont understand why people wanna make life so difficult for each other?
I love my job, but I do not like atmosphere in my environment.

2 comments:
yo XH, long time no see!!! im SO happy that you sent me an invite ;_; i really love your quote at the top of your blog too ^__^
i've resently been in the same boat of being "lost", so in a way, im glad that i wasnt the only one feeling like that at the moment!. i just know this are gonna get better for all of us, and i wish you all the best for your working life!!! don't let it get the better of you ok ^____^V
Hi Stacey,
Thanks for your encouragement!!~ I hope the same and the best for you too... the bad times or rather "lost" times will be over soon...
One reason why i still wanna blog, coz i really missed you all!!~ Abo-chan, impulse-san and you~ All the gundam/anime times we had shared together~
So i have to invite all of you here in my new blog to keep in touch! ^_^
Take care for now~ cya again!!~ And look out for a new series of Gundam!!~
Post a Comment