My new blog, my new start...
Found that my life has been so messed up nowadays. I used to be quite disciplined in my life. For instance, when I promised to do something, I will definitely complete it, keep my promise.
But recently, I started to recall things that I have promised but have not kept. Its not that I purposely do not feel obliged to keep it. Its juz that maybe working life is really too taxing for me.. plus I am doing my part-time degree studies now in SIM, not much time is left for my own self...and I dont like it.
I feel so messed up. My time so not organised and so is my life. My concentration and my memory is fading away slowly..
Then I remember my secondary school motto: Determine and Discipline. Its just 2 words and its 2 of the most important words to bring my life back to the correct track.
I need to plan. I need to be discipline, to take the plans into action. I have to be determine.
I wanted a new start, and I will start it today.
If you find your life is a mess too, stop all the bad habits, clear the mess and have a brand new start. Let's work hard together!!~ Nobody is alone in this world. =)
Found that my life has been so messed up nowadays. I used to be quite disciplined in my life. For instance, when I promised to do something, I will definitely complete it, keep my promise.
But recently, I started to recall things that I have promised but have not kept. Its not that I purposely do not feel obliged to keep it. Its juz that maybe working life is really too taxing for me.. plus I am doing my part-time degree studies now in SIM, not much time is left for my own self...and I dont like it.
I feel so messed up. My time so not organised and so is my life. My concentration and my memory is fading away slowly..
Then I remember my secondary school motto: Determine and Discipline. Its just 2 words and its 2 of the most important words to bring my life back to the correct track.
I need to plan. I need to be discipline, to take the plans into action. I have to be determine.
I wanted a new start, and I will start it today.
If you find your life is a mess too, stop all the bad habits, clear the mess and have a brand new start. Let's work hard together!!~ Nobody is alone in this world. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment